The superb Utah auto mechanic schools will help you begin a successful career. Over 5,000 automotive technicians currently work in Utah, and you can be one of them after earning your degree. Utah auto mechanic schools have great locations like Provo, Salt Lake City, and West Valley City. You will even have the opportunity to work from home through one of the Utah auto mechanic schools online programs. Check out more information about this exciting career below. Choose between one of our traditional or online Utah auto mechanic schools and get started today!
As a Utah automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $38,860
- Currently employed: 5,620
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now