San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas are just a few of the great southern cities where you could be attending one of the Texas auto mechanic schools. With a degree from one of the Texas auto mechanic schools you will be ready to excel in the automotive repair industry. There are even online programs available through the Texas auto mechanic schools so you can earn your degree from anywhere. Each one of these fantastic schools will make you happy you traveled to the Lone Star state. Take a look at our list of online and traditional classroom based Texas auto mechanic schools below and enroll now!
As a Texas automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in Texas:
- Average annual salary: $37,080
- Currently employed: 45,470
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Texas Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now