Start a quality education today by enrolling in one of the Tennessee auto mechanic schools. There are fantastic Tennessee auto mechanic schools around the state in Memphis, Knoxville, Nashville and more. If one of the fantastic campuses isn’t right for you, some Tennessee auto mechanic schools are even available for you to complete online. Below you will find more information about Tennessee auto mechanic schools and careers in this exciting field. Below you will find a list of our featured Tennessee auto mechanic schools. Decide which one is right for you and enroll today!
As a Tennessee automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $36,110
- Currently employed: 12,760
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now