New Jersey auto mechanic schools will provide you with one of the best educations available in the country. Automotive technicians in the Garden State are high paid and successful workers, so why not join them? Whether you want to live in Paramus, Jersey City, or the Tri-State area, the New Jersey auto mechanic schools offer something for everyone. Online degree programs are also available so you can work from home. Let one of the excellent New Jersey auto mechanic schools teach you the skills needed to begin your career. Explore our list of featured New Jersey auto mechanic schools and enroll in online or traditional classes today!
As a New Jersey automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $43,870
- Currently employed: 18,520
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now
Automotive Training Center
For over almost 100 years, Automotive Training Center, also known as ATC, has trained hard working students to become automotive industry leaders. From the schools beginnings in 1917, to the two multi-million dollar campuses in Exton and Warminster, Pa, we have maintained our standing as one of the Philadelphia area’s well respected technical schools. When it comes to providing students with a real world learning experience, there’s only one place to turn…we are Automotive Training Center.
When you graduate from one of our career training programs; Automotive Technology, Automotive & Hi-Performance Technology, Automotive & Diesel Technology, Collision Reconditioning Technology and Marine Service Technology, you may qualify to work in career positions such as:
- Automotive Service Technician
- Service Advisor /Parts Counterperson
- Auto Restoration Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Custom Painter
- Performance Engine Rebuilder
- Marine Service Technician
- Auto Insurance Appraiser / Adjuster
- Diesel Engine Technician
- Power Generator Technician
You can start your career moving ahead by completing the information on the attached form. Our admissions representative will contact you to answer any questions you may have and explain to you how to get started training on the career of your dreams.