Head to the Silver State and earn your degree from one of the excellent Nevada auto mechanic schools. Every one of the Nevada auto mechanic schools will teach you the skills needed in order succeed in your career. There are great Nevada auto mechanic schools in exciting places like Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas. You can even enroll in an online degree program. Don’t gamble with your future; enroll in a Nevada auto mechanic school today. Decide which one of our featured Nevada auto mechanic schools is right for you and sign up for online or traditional classes today!
As a Nevada automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $42,040
- Currently employed: 4,630
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now