There are excellent Kansas auto mechanic schools across the state in cities like Topeka and Wichita. At one of the Kansas auto mechanic schools, you will receive the training needed in order to become a qualified automotive service technician. You can also take online classes through the Kansas auto mechanic schools. Below, you will find more information about auto mechanic schools and careers. Choose between online and traditional programs from our list of featured Kansas auto mechanic schools below!
As a Kansas automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $37,580
- Currently employed: 5,830
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kansas Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now