Attend class in great places like Boise and Idaho falls by enrolling in one of the Idaho auto mechanic schools. The Potato State is known for its quality education, so why not earn your degree in one of the excellent Idaho auto mechanic schools? You can even take online classes and get your education from home. Below you will find more information about careers in the auto repair industry. Below you can find our list of featured Idaho auto mechanic schools. Choose between online and traditional classes and enroll in one today!
As an Idaho automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $38,360
- Currently employed: 2,790
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Idaho Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now