Take part in one of the most exciting and economically rich areas of the country by enrolling in one of the California auto mechanic schools today. Whether you want to earn your degree in Los Angeles, San Antonio, or even online, the California auto mechanic schools will train you to take part in this exciting industry. The California auto mechanic schools will provide you with the solid education and training needed to become a successful automobile technician. Explore our list of online and traditional classroom based California auto mechanic schools below and sign up for the one right for you!
As a California automotive technician, you will:
- Work with a variety of high-tech automotive systems
- Become skilled with the latest automotive technologies
- Use modern, specialized tools and equipment
- Continue to develop your skills with new systems and vehicles
Some career figures for auto mechanic professionals in California:
- Average annual salary: $43,710
- Currently employed: 54,700
- Employment outlook: 17% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
California Auto Mechanic Schools Enrolling Now